Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Health

I'm almost afraid to post this - but I think the Party may be back on track and well on the road to recovery.

Poor little Jack had the everlasting tummy bug - that started last Thursday and finally ended (fingers and toes crossed) Monday afternoon.

I think we all had some version of it at some point over the last week - but I'm happy to say all three Longs are back to school today - and Mommy and Daddy are both in our respective offices.

Breathing a sigh of relief - while bracing for the next health crisis....

Hopefully none will come - at least until after next weekend - and Jack's big birthday shin-dig.

I can't believe my baby, my last baby, is turning one next week.

But that is the topic of another post - for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment