Monday, November 23, 2009

Blogging Hiatus Over

It's been a long time since I've been able to get to the blog - I hate that it's been neglected and so many memories have fallen by the wayside... I have about fourteen posts started in my head that I need to write - but none have made it to the keyboard -

I've been busy - grant writing took more out of me then I originally thought it did - physically and mentally - and I think the late nights eventually took their toll - as evidenced by my participation in the Long family vomit-fest... and that tummy bug was wicked. I couldn't eat for about a week - and it took another week to finally feel like I was somewhat normal again. (Which actually did wonders for the whole Weight Watchers issue...)

So I've been tired, overwhelmed - tired of sick kids, sick mommy, sick daddy - I think I've wiped more runny noses in the past two weeks then I have in my five years of motherhood. It's just been a tough fall.

But, the holidays are approaching - and it's time to focus on the good things of the season - count my blessings - and perhaps post some thoughts (and vent just a tad) in days to come.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment