Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Memories

Christmas 2010 was a whirlwind of activity – punctuated by moments of pure joy, sweet sounds, tastes of home, and yes, a bit of sadness.


There is much to write and record, but for now, I’m trying to dig out from the pile of wrapping paper, toys, clothes, books, and other treats our children were blessed with this Christmas season.

And recovering - my Christmas gift this year was a wretched cold and cough.

We’re rapidly moving through the twelve days of Christmas and approaching 2011 with lightening speed. Where does the time go?

But stay tuned – the Party’s Christmas posts are forthcoming – if I ever find the time to pull the words from my mind and heart to the pages of this blog. (And download the 400 pictures from my camera.)

No comments:

Post a Comment