Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Menu Planning - Week 3

Because I'm not gonna get a chance to do this later ... and for Kathy - cause my menus are so amazing you'll want to make the same thing as us (ha ha ha ha!)

Saturday/Sunday - Deonne in town (i.e. he gets to figure out what to feed the children - I'm guessing grilling of some sort...)

Monday - crazy kid day
Dinner out at Tio's (which by the way - kids eat free at Tio's on Mondays - and it's right across the street from Town Theatre where Anna's acting class gets out at 7:00 - yes, you read that right, 7:00, which is why we eat out immediately following.  Local peeps - you should try it!)

Tuesday -
Pumpkin Cheddar Mac and Cheese
Salad (greens + apples + goat cheese + craisins + raspberry dressing) for the older kids and I
Frozen peas for Mr. Picky (Jack)

Wednesday -
Church programs and dinner

Thursday -
Turkey Meatloaf with Feta and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Oven roasted new potatoes
Steamed zucchini

Friday - Grandma Shelby overnight to help with children
Dinner out (TBD)

Saturday -
Morning:
Baked Pumpkin Donut Holes
Scrambled Eggs
Turkey Sausage

Lunch:
Shelby with children - sandwiches, apples, and pretzels

Dinner: Movie Night!
Turkey Sausage Calzones
Salad
Popcorn

1 comment:

  1. Oh good. I'm glad you got this up. Please note, I'm not a fan of soft cheeses. If you can avoid them in our, I mean, your future menu planning I'd appreciate it. Thank you.

    :)
    :)
    :)

    ReplyDelete