Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Project 365

Kathy, one of my favorite people and fellow bloggers, started a new blog last year - titled 'A Little Bit of Life' that is based on the Project 365 idea.  Basically, she took one photo a day, for each day, added a short note, and chronicled her family's day-to-day life.

I love that idea.  I grappled with starting something similar last year - but by the time I got around to it - it was the end of January - and going back and starting the project was daunting and overwhelming.

I'm a bit more on the ball this year. 

Sort of.

I've started our own Project 365. 

So far, so good.  Unless you count the first few days of January when I forgot to take photos.  (oops.)  Great start, right?

But I'm doing better now - and loving it.

So far.

I invite you to follow along as we go about our daily life - you can click on the sidebar of this blog to take you to our Long Party of Five Photo A Day blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment